Monday, December 8, 2008

Past Writing 05/2008 Part One

I don't want to let them down. I seriously don't and it hurts when people who I thought were going to support me just try to shoot me down with passive aggressive behavior. It hurt to watch them cry then, but now it hurts because it's me who is crying. I did not want this. I did not feel well prepared. Oh maybe it's just that I never believed that I would be responsible for something that is bigger than me. I know that I have other folks that can help with volunteering yet, why does it still hurt?

The last time that I believed,
Was when my mind was unaware of the pain,
When I thought it only related to me,
Yet the rain keeps pouring,
And it's going to take more than just me to keep things dry.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Elections?

YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT!