Thursday, December 18, 2008

ended

There. It's over. It's fucking over and I need to get that through my head. He didn't call last night, he didn't even fucking text me.

Whatever, yeah, whatever, because that's all I can say now, WHATTHEFUCKEVER. I deleted him from FB, blocked him from gchat and deleted his number. I did it, and I should be so fucking proud of myself but ughhhhhhhhh it still hurts. A lot, but not as much as I thought it would.

ps. Today I am going to get my braces. Yey! Finally! hahahah, well more like ONCE AGAIN! hee hee

2 comments:

moonshiner said...

WHAT?!?!

David. Why did you have to go to such extremes????

Brigitte said...

Lmao... in regards to Piale's comment... sometimes you just gotta go extreme. But, remember when you said that I kick it up some notches when I don't need to, in terms of intensity? Hahaha... you reminded me of myself in this post.

(I'm catching up on the last 11 posts you made hahaha... I've been away from comp recently)