Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

School is about to start and I feel really sad. I don't want to go back because I am afraid of not meeting my goals. Law School! Law School! Law School! ahhhh! That's what I have to keep reminding myself whenever I want to ditch class, or not READ. Law mother-fuckin- School!

I am going to miss my family and spending time with the homies....

When you die,
When you leave,
I will know how important you really are to me.

To my moments in life,
To my joyful smiles,
To my world.

That's why I am thankful that you left,
[but still mostly resentful]
That you left the way you did,
I am glad to know that I am capable of breaking down,
Capable of breaking character and feeling,
Capable of having my heart broken into a million little pieces,
Capable of being human when I need to...

You can't stay. You can't breathe my air. You can't be next to me when I need you the most. You can't whistle my lullaby. Yet you can still love me, forever and always