Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Guy

I was thinking about life. Now I am thinking about my mother's life.

Today we revised her Will, just before she leaves for Mexico tomorrow at 4am. God! It was the worst pain ever. I can't even imagine my life without her. I want her to die when she isn't working so much. When she isn't crying because she can't pay the mortgage. I don't want her to go to Mexico, but something is telling me that nothing will happen to her because whenever I get like this, things always end up right.

I wrote this last Saturday after coming home from Bri's party.... NGL, I was a little bit drunk ;)

IT'S NOT 3AM

Laying with nothing to show except for the scar on my left cheek.

It bleeds with only an abundace of red paint each time.

I want to clean my face,
Wash it down so I can feel the dryness that comes with it.

My sore legs are only the result of years of walking towards u,
And never finding myself a step closer to ur modesty.

It is ur snore that keeps me awake at nights,
And not just for obvious reasons,
But for the fact that I know u haven't left yet....

2 comments:

moonshiner said...

oh my god.
i am so sorry for that cut on your cheek. hahahahaha.

but GOOD poem!

Brigitte said...

Piale CUT you? Damnnnn... hahaha

*embraces you*