Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GCHAT

I can't sleep because I see it,
I can't sleep because I am waiting,
He is online,
He knows,
He has to know,
But it's nothing.

I want it so bad,
It still lingers inside my head every day.

It's almost too perfect how the words are depicted in my mind,
The way I sigh in relief when I receive it,
How I know exactly around what time it will be coming,
The three words that assure my existence,
But,
Yet,
However,
It's just an old show that I tivo-ed and haven't found the strength to stop pressing the rewind button,
Over,
Over,
Again.

It dangles back and forth, letting me know that I am just half an inch away from touching my other half.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Do you need someone to text you every morning? I can text you!!! That way you'll know you still have friends and he is not important right now.