Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am sweating all my love out!

Dancing until my feet fall off because of the slippery fucking road you left me alone to navigate. I want to fall without your pillow case.....

There are eyes staring at me,
They are not yours but a stranger's,
They are not yours for they are the same ones hanging on my ceiling right before I fall asleep.

There is someone 20 feet away with arms I wish I had,
Not for the muscle but for the name,
The same name I scrape an inch closer to my bones each day.

My mouth keeps eating but my stomach wants no more,
My mouth tells you I need you,
But my body can't take it anymore...

My Mondays arent the start of the week but the definition of where our smiles have met. I no longer can taste the alcohol in my lips but I can in yours and the more I think about it the more I can't sleep without you laying next to me...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you and me both

Hailey the One and Only LandMermaid said...

when i write a poetry book....im dedicating it to you