Friday, May 22, 2009

Every man that I have fucked has been erased.
I don't really recall their beards,
Their mouths,
Their hands,
Their dicks....

It happens every time when I don't want it to. I want to remember my saliva over his body and the taste of it. His hairs pressed against my barely developed chest...
I am laying in the dark about to go to sleep, but can't because I CANT remeber why I did it. Why I drove down the street,
why I gave my number,
why I smlied when it wasn't what I thought it was going to be...

I want to remember the good sex. The kind that I can still feel his moist body pressed against mine.
The kind who's name will never drift away.
The kind that always stays clear and never turns into a blur of self hate....

"I tap my feet, and skip away to something worth my travel, time, and breath..."

No comments: