Monday, May 17, 2010

Spirit

I have been in a romantic state of being lately. The words In Lake’ch makes my heart hurt. Like my spirit is draining the blood out and pressing its being against my tender heart. How to love when love has no words? When my mind is empty because love is not allowed? How do I allow my spirit to stop putting pressure on my heart because it’s slowly killing me? I find it hard to breathe sometimes. I lay in bed thinking because the thought of doing anything involving my body would force me to inhale the poison in the room. These crazy circumstances force me to belong to me. I feel alone in a crowd of one hundred. I need to snap out of it. I need to love my heart and mind. I feel like I am about to have a heart attack at any moment because the pressure is getting too immense. Spirit please stop crushing me. Spirit give me a free pass and allow me to not love… at least for now.

No comments: