Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

"No on is gonna rain on my parade"

This past week i have been unproductive. Or have i? I have been playing the x-men video game- a game that I have already completed and now I am re-doing because I like to believe that I will be smarter this time around. The game itself requires strategy, and I know that it might sound a bit ridiculous of me saying that it requires a strategical approach to playing X-MEN LEGENDS (xbox) but it REALLY does. You have to be wise on what players you pick to fight, on timed missions you must find the best route that won't take up all your time, and when fighting bad guys there always needs to be a plan of defense and attack.....

I hope that i am not making up excuses for not reading HOW THE GARCIA SISTERS LOST THEIR ACCENTS by Julia Alvarez.... Maybe i need a week off? After reading the fabulous book WHAT NIGHT BRINGS by Carla Trujillo. I may be emotionally, intellectually exhausted and need some time off before i dwell into another world.

well see...

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

STRATEGY. lmaooo... cute.