Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I hear your scribbles

I am not content with the life that I am currently living.

I am scared that when the time finally comes it will be too late and she will no longer be living. Today in class I couldn't help but wonder why there is still a lack of representation of my skin color in my classes. Why my teacher has a pale face with a million dots scattered throughout his body, and the reality that he will never understand what it means to cry because of the color you're not... I'm upset and worried about the future. It's getting more and more violent and expensive to live the way I do. There is always work that keeps piling on and never enough time to stop the infection from spreading.

I honest to god wish that he had never touched me, and that he never died. Times like these wish that my family extended beyond a mother and a sister...

Eveything in life is a piercing aggressive experience that I'm hoping will soon vanish.

"My eyes keeps closing every time they spot a glimpse of you. Stop running away because I'm not chasing after you. I wont stand for your teases or for your silly idiotic mannerism that physically damage me inadvertently."

No comments: