Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BB

I want to stay in love with you, but only for today.

I was coming from behind and everything was suddenly alive,
The mistakes,
Our hearts,
The inside of our thoughts were awaken by the sight of our song.

We keep telling ourselves that we will come back around,
That there are people in the world that can easily replace the times we had,
Replace,
Replace,
But there is too much to replace,
That even the thought of it blinds me into a path of non-stop bruising.

There is suffrage in the world. There is something I know you must get over before you allow my feet to move closer. I wanted you to carry me home the other day but instead you drove me and kissed my cheek goodnight. I didn't want that. I didn't want to feel like there was another soul I lost because I was not able to appreciate the romantic you shared with me. Take me tenderly into your arms, and when I push away FIGHT back. Fight back all the time. Fight until you can't anymore because then it will hit me that you are something worth appreciating. I know it's unhealthy and to an extent draining, but I need to feel the empty spaces with resistance and accomplishments. Fill them with an antidote that will cure all beings for their sufferings are my own blood.

Something has gone very wrong,
Something has turned left when it was suppose to travel forward,
My life is one big left turn,
And i just hope that you can either follow me or close the roads that give me access to the lefts in the world...

No comments: