Sunday, February 22, 2009

be still

The days are no longer vivid in my head,
They are so distant that the laughters,
Screams can't be heard anymore,
Yet the feeling hits harder than ever when I think of the petals he let fall inside my aura of resistance...

How could I be so thoughtless,
Emotional,
Stupid to ever imagine that there is a blue moon in the sky that will light my way through the dark nights,
But more so,
Lead me to a hole in the ground that connects my life with urs?

I will never have the closure that I have been seeking for...

I will always feel that my sentences were never complete,
My breaths were never exhaled,
And my body was never the right shape...

My lips keep drying, and I know that its my head that keeps them from ever being moisturized without ur assistance. My dependency is not in my hands but the lyrics that promised me a life of content and a road half met.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

If a man fails to keep your lips moisturized try Burt's Bees. That's what I do. :(

(Hahahaha... arghhh love your poetry)