Monday, February 16, 2009

in your face

I know that it's not enough to stop this joke....

Tomorrow when the rain hits my door the dizziness of my vision will disappear,
Melt into a bloody pool,
And never again see my fickle fingers write about the dark...

I know that when the sun stops shinning I will cum. Nothing will matter as the earth is destructive on it's own. The feet that sustain me will melt and all the glory, joy, war and torture will decay into a bath full of vapor-----the same fucking illusionist vapor.

Cum,
Come,
Org,
Organize around my thoughts and ideas,
feed the hunger that I am still needing,
Don't stop believing that one day I will be enough to be more than you have ever been.

Sleep for you are just,
Licking every bone of me will never take away the hurt in my heart....

1 comment:

moonshiner said...

Omg. This is just too fucking good.


Seriously david.
WOW!