Monday, August 2, 2010

it's coming in less than 9 hours

I will soon be 21 years old. I'm expecting a lot but like piale would say "don't expect anything." So i am not expecting anything.

I know what I want but do I really know, when what I want is something i've never had? When i was seventeen a psychic predicted that I would fall in love with my lifetime lover at the age of 21. Apparently in my past life i was a gay man with a life partner, however at the age of 21 we wouldn't be together anymore because of society's homophobic ways. My partner committed suicide and I never loved again.

She also said that I would become a famous writer one day. That when I would die I would be remembered for my writing. The thing was, at the age of 17 i was insecure of my writing. I never felt good enough and my creative writing was kept private from the public world. I would write poetry and use a pseudo name of "John Smith." Talk about the whitest most masculine pseudo name i could have picked. lol. Now that I am 20 years old and only hours away from turning 21, there is not doubt in my mind that I will be a writer for the rest of my life. There is nothing more gratifying that putting down in words the ways of my heart, body and spirit. Writing has saved my life. From the time I was eight years old to the present where I go nowhere without my love book. Writing is my oxygen. And like oxygen, I can only live without it for about 30 seconds before my body begins to weaken.

21 will be the year that I learn to love another man. And the year of my best writing

No comments: