Tuesday, March 23, 2010

words with friends

This is my first spring break in the past three years that I have spent it at home. For the past two years i would be in Leg Con and I would only be home for about five days.

I'm not running for AS elections, THANK GOD! I need to focus on going to grad school. I really want to go to Stanford or NYU. Those are my top choices, but LBR that shit is hard. I haven't even applied but i am already feeling stressed as fuck.

I am watching KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS, Khloe is the fucking bomb! i feel understand why she angry, i myself i'm an angry person of color. Well, more like, I am a passionate person and Khloe looks like a passionate person herself.

This blog post feels kinda ridiculous so i will try to end it a deep quote:

"my lips are dry. yearning for moist. waiting for the right fluids to water my needs."

No comments: