Monday, March 22, 2010

spring break

it's monday and i feel like spring break is almost over.

I need to write more. I am suppose to write an hour a day and read at like three books this break, i highly doubt it will happen.

I feel stressed and i don't know why i do. For some strange reason i have this strong urge to be back in school. I want to be in a classroom, in my chican@ classes.

I want to write like i use to write:

allow the fire to stay under me.

if you can't love yourself then how the hell do you expect someone to love you.

Need a moment of silence to breathe for the first time in 20 years.
Breathing the cold air from my body's breath in search of answers of my childhood.
Mami, porque tienes tantas canas?
Porque cuando te miro me siento como no estas?

the hollow from your eyes are seeking solace in my veins.
The blood running through my veins are needing your assistance to keep my body from falling apart,
Keep my skin brown because the coldness has frozen my pigments....

Many things in my head i have come accustomed to avoiding. but is it normal? is it normal to forget the lives of others for your own self love?

Allow me to introduce you to my hero.
Her name is Virginia and the villain in the story is her husband who attempts to kill her every time she is on the road.

Won't someone believe her stories.
Won't someone trust in her, HER own life?

Breathing in an out.
Breathing in her cold words because to be warm i must fist learn to care for her....

"loving the airs in its pressure and temperature."

No comments: