Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am SOBERRRRRR

Fuck!!!!

I want to imagine that there is no place like the space of color where true love is found....

I want to imagine that there is a soul outside of the air I breathe. When there was a true color in the sky I squinted to make sure there was a pink shade of glitter to represent me...

I don't know if i am scared of loving a person for their age,
Or if i am scared of loving a person for their skin color,
But i am scared of loving he.

I want to wake up in the summer with only a speedo on. My hair hiding my face and just a sea of comfort over me. When the night takes over i need to know that I am alive and still awake. I don't want to sleep under the sheets with only an empty space next to me. The space that haunts me when i don't know what's next in life. I want to feel the sun give color to my skin, I want to know that something out there is needing me to live on...

No comments: