Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daydream

You should know that you are just a temporary fix and you will only be remembered for your touch and not your words.

I can be all that you need and more.

I've always been more than you can handle,
You have never met me half way,
stop pretending like you deserve more than what I have sacrificed for you in the last fucking month.

I am broke,
But you're broke,
And because you're broke I am rich.

My life at the current moment is lacking momentum. I'm trying to tell you just how i like the words to come out of your mouth, so stop covering your ears and bare with me. Bare with me. Bare. Bare the fuck out. Place your dick against mine. The phallic that runs through every piece of my soul. My life at the current moment has evolved beyond control and I'm drinking every step of the way.

No comments: