Sunday, January 25, 2009

That boiiiii

The lights were off and all i could hear were his feet dancing to the music,
Our music.

So today I was getting really excited about Law School. I was looking at programs in NYU and Columbia and I was about to DIE!!! ahhhh!!!! I wonder what my life would be in the east coast for three years of my life? Afterward, i went on GUCCI.COM to look at the suits that i would be wearing once i got a job, OMG they were so cute and fierce! I already have an idea of what bag i will be having, the fitting, the colors, and the fabulous glasses that will go with every outfit. I decided that when i would wear a semi-generic suit i would make it fabulous by adding some bomb-ass diamond accessories.

:)

now, i am off to planning my wedding!!!!

(oh wow..... i am pathetic...... ugh!!! i can't even LEGALLY get married)

No comments: