Monday, July 5, 2010

Fouth of July

I have been starving for the past week. I am over fast food and eating out, but i lack the capacity to cook for myself.

It's like i continue to eat but for what?

I have been going to the gym four times a week for the past two weeks and it has been wonderful actually. I have enjoyed going, i'm seeing results, and i'm spending precious time with friends.

Summer has been one big HOTMESS! God, my life is a hotmess. I can't help it though, my momma is a hotmess by nature thus i am a hotmess by nature. Emotionally, i think that i could be better. I haven't been writing on my journal as much but I think that will change in the next. I definitely have some things to write about, especially after this weekend.

I need to focus on my studies. i need to focus on my studies so I can get into grad school.

Shit needs to happen! and i need to be a HOTMESS but a hotmess with class

No comments: