Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sex Worker but not a Prostitute

It was more than taking up your space when i saw your eyes lurk me.

Tomorrow I will open your eyes because mine have been sealed shut after the glow from the sun.

She loved me,
He loved me,
I never loved me,
Thus his money made me gold.

I was tryna be nice the other day when he said "were you speaking to me?"
IT was not IT and I was more than IT so of course i was speaking to the man that made me glad.

IT WAS ONE TIME,
but it was wasn't,
It was several times,
When i slept with a man that was committed,
When I allowed him to kiss every inch of my body,
When i took the pill that made my heart almost burst,
When I laid on my back as he sucked me off,
Lastly, when his grey hands touched every bit of me with his upper-class-fucking SOAP.

I've been running out of breath for quite some time,
It's beyond my understanding but I sit in silence waiting for my capacity to expand.

I am 5'11,
Yet I only value one inch of my body.

I was worth it,
I swear I was,
But now I have a price,
I have a sex drive,
I have nothing to offer but my body,
however I wished i had more...

Tomorrow please fall asleep, don't open those eyes until you know that I am one step from you. You erased me and only held on to a single strand of hair of mine- that's how i know you didn't leave. I am a sex worker, an alcoholic, a slut, the other man, and much more that I don't wish to detail. There were moans, lies and anxiety. I am not a prostitute, not a prostitute, prostitute, PROSTITUTE, PROSTITUTE, just a prostitute....

No comments: